Saturday, November 24, 2012

new hairstyle! xP



halo! so as promised in th previous post that i will update my latest hairstyle! xD


finally i beh tahan with my cacat n growing wild bangs and went to cut it! yeah~

decided to try something new and cut dolly bangs!hehe was so worried dat i will look ugly in it.. xP




so this is how i look now!



drum roll pls~~


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.











tadaa!! so wat do u tink?? yay or nay?? feedback pls~~ tell me!! xD



mayb few more photos to help u decide better! hehe















.




.




.




.







.



.





.





.












so how? yay or nay?


fwens said i look like some small girl now with this new hairstyle..T_T  got meh??



btw do let me noe which photo u prefer best? i personally like the 3rd pic! xP


p/s: please do me a favour by clicking on the advertisements above, below and on your right ya~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment