buying popcorns from the cinemas or shop is kinda costly if u really compare the selling price with the cost price. basically 50cents of dried corn would give u a big bowl of popcorn in the end! xD
so let me share with you the recipe i used to made the popcorns just now ( ya.. i really did it like 30mins ago) hahaha
1. dried corns. in case you dont know how they look like.. here you go..
(photo credits to google )
you cn get it from mini markets or even super markets like Tesco. dirt cheap like mad!!
3. a small cube of butter
4. a tablespoon of oil
dats it! only 4 ingredients and i bet 3 out 4 of the ingredient is already in ur kitchen. LOL
HOW TO :
- Pour the oil into you pan/wok and turn on the medium fire. ensure dat da whole surface of the pan/wok is coated with a thin layer of cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, turn the fire to the smallest mode. Pour in the dried corns. REMEMBER TO COVER THE PAN/WOK! you dont want your pop corn to pop into your whole kitchen, do you? haha
- After 1 minutes, you will hear the popping sound of the popcorn. once the sound stops, your popcorn is ready!
- Pour the popcorns into a bowl
- Put the sugar and butter into the pan/wok and melt it.
- Pour in the popcorns made just know into the pan/wok and stir well to make sure all the popcorns is coated with caramel.
- Your popcorns is ready to be served! enjoy! ^^
this is da one i made just now.. hehe go try out ya! ;)
bye! gotta enjoy it over a good movie in front of my new smart TV. hehe