Friday, December 24, 2010

y i hearts christmas??

time is flying like mad! and once again its christmas eve!!

although im not a christian n i dont celebrate christmas like any other christian.. bt i do like christmas too!
let me tell u why..

1. christmas is always a public holiday! = no work n no school!!

2. a chance to write down my wishing list of present ( bt i will end up buying it myself... LOL)
so whats my christmas wishing list dis year??

hmm.. i want...
- a hydrating masque frm dermalogica..

nowadays my face dries up like mad..must b the chlorine in the swimming pool since i swim almost twice a week dis few weeks..cousin say its good to hydrate my dehydrated skin..bt its kinda pricey according to her.. :S






- an instant camera! khaw lin made me curious about them..
to maintain n use this fella is pricey too... ><


- bag! XD
i wana a medium size bag where u can sling it or hold it..like 2 in 1...i dunu how to explain it bt... no pic to show u cz i couldn't find a bag thats super nice to me and give me the feeling of... "OMG! i must have it!!" u know what i mean right??
-flat dolly shoes
i hearts dolly shoes!XD
its comfy.. the best things is..u can make it formal or casual..depending on how you match your outfit..
3.more outings and hanging out fwens

4. countdown wif fwens during christmas eve ( being lazy these few years so no more countdown for me)


5. christmas decoration are everywhere! they are so pweety!!! especially malls. they seems to come out wif fantastic ideas each year! XD
let me show u some of the pictures...

pictures where taken frm different places


i waaaaaaaant the giant teddy bear on the tree! so big that u might die of suffocation if it happens to fall on u!haha
.


.





i love this the most! playhouse kinda of theme..wif teddy..nutcracker..horses..drums..n etc..

.



.




closer shot


.


.



romantic blue lightings... awwwwwwww.......


.
.





.




.



puppets n dolls kind..such cozzy feeling to see them...XD



.






.







.




.






will post more xmas deco up in the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment