Friday, December 3, 2010

baby C903 works wonder :)

it has been some time since i last post my vain-self!haha
to be exact i should say it has been some time since i last camwhore!!lol

since its holiday, i shall start this small hobby of mine again..which is to camwhore again!muahaha

so sorry for causing you eye-sore looking at my vain picture :P


took those pic in my car actualy.hehe


oh! as u move along the picture..u may wonder how come the lightings are not the same.. the truth is..im actually camwhoring in my car while driving!!haha

see red light, stop, pose, snap! yup!dats my theory.hehe

as i drive pass many places, the sunshine is kinda different..u know..the brightness and all.. like some times, u ended up stopping under the shade, sometimes under the bright shining sun, sometimes its cloudy..u get it rite?

thus, u wil see different kind of effect!hehe

and i must say my baby C903 rely works wonder!!! somehow the pic i took turns out to be pweety (for me)..

see! no need to do editing to erase your pimples, uneven skin tone or wat not... good for dumb dumb like me who doesnt know how to use photoshop at all!haha






shot 1



.


.






shot 2





.



.







shot 3




.




.








shot 4



.



.







shot 5




.



.






shot 6





.



.

shot 7
.
.


shot 8




.




.






shot 9
.





.


shot 10!
shh..now u know i'm vain..bt wil u keep it as a secret? *wink*







No comments:

Post a Comment