Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the-after-rain

ever since the haze the other day, the weather here went a lil bit chaotic..

rain pours randomly...

and the next thing u know sun shines suddenly...

was wondering wats happening up there??

so this is wat i see.. the-after-rain in my uni




a glimpse of the campus from the bus when i woke up. i tend to sleep through the whole journey to uni every morning if there a seat for me when i board the bus. the word 'SLEEP' is a luxury thing to me ever since we got back here from our raya break cz assignments and tests are piling up like crazee!

have u ever tried completing like 8 assignments in a single month with lots of test n quizes in between! yea.. this is wat im experiencing right now! :(

no joke man. my dark circles is now taking over my ugly face!! huhuhuhuhu...


the funny thing is..i somehow manage to sleep through the whole journey and yet wake up when the bus reached the guard house! miracle isnt it??lol


.........................................................................................................

anyway my main reason of blogging wasnt about complaining my life here... so i shall cut all those nonsense out.. :)


ok.back to the topic.


was wondering this..

when i say the-after-rain..whats is the first thing that comes into your mind?

i mean..look around you..the scenary..your surroundings right after raining..wats your feeling? wats the best word to describe your emotion that particular moment??


.

.



you see the wet road..the dark sky..a tree with a wet bench underneth it..

do u feel lonely?




then you see water droplets dripping slowly from those leaves....

everything became glommy n slow... somehow the busy day few hours ago felt as tho its slowing down...

so what do you feel?

oh well.. as for me, i kinda find it reflecting my life here...

i was dumped here (okla.not dump la..i came here by choice) months ago in this new place called malacca. everything was a stranger to me. i had never leave home for such a long time plus im miles and miles away..

trying my best to cope up with everything n most importantly i wanted to make my parents proud of me! telling them dat : i can survive out there all by myself and finally their girl has grown up!!


first few weeks was hard. especially weekends where i could not find anything else to do besides staring the four walls in my miserable room at hostel...

holding back all my emotions and trying all my best to still plaster a smile on my face was hard when u know deep deep inside you really wana cry out loud n tell mummy i wana go home....

i know i could not afford to call back as i knew i could not hold back my tears. i rather sms back home n keep calls short..

until one day.. mummy called when i was sick. physically sick + home-sick really make me loose control. that moment, i just could not control myself as my tears starts flowing down..

dat was my biggest mistake!

mummy heard me crying and she too started to cry cz she could not bear to hear her girl suffering.. she even asked me to just quite n go back home if i could not stand the life over here..

after that call, it really strucked my mind! mummy has been sacrifising for me all this while. just because im having homesick and not happy here, without 2nd thoughts she asked me to go home and she will sponsor me to private college at home!





after the downpour (me crying), cloudy clouds starts clearing off n the sun starts shining...like the one in the picture above :)

and i tell myself : how can i be soo selfish?? its time to grow up! n i should really make my parents proud! so many people out dere wanted to get into local uni so badly n here i am trying to give up?? *smack myself*





so here i am, like the mushroom above!
sprouting happily and turning over a new leaf after the big heavy downpour..
i should grab this opportunity and make good use of it!
i will survive~ *big wide smile*


.......................................................................................................................

other irrelevent photos :

these mushroom sprout like nobody's business right after the heavy rain the day before. grew into such gigantic monsteric mushroom in one night!!!

got different kind and pattern sumore!haha



shot 1: i called it the double layered mushroomie!






shot 2 : typical nom nom mushroom! cz this one really looks like the one mummy used to cook de lo..hehe

(in case u dunu, nom nom= mum mum= nyam nyam= EAT! )






shot 3 : astro plate mushroom! dont u think it look like the astro plate u install outside your house to receive signal?haha






shot 4: double-layered mushroomie wif pimples! yea..see the polka dots dere?like pimples mer, no meh?lol


p/s: pictures shot wif my precious c903. hearts it soo muchie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment