Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a date wif ah tiau :)

ok.the date thing happened like randomly without proper planning actually..haha

the other day i was suppose to go sentral myself to purchase my bus ticket back home after finals.. but i was my first time n im kinda like a dumb dumb in direction..

so i guess ms. koh wen theng aka ah tiau (dun ask me y i called her ah tiau..ita a long story) pitied me or smth dat she decided to come n meet me at sentral!hehe

so touched k?? awwwwwwww............ :P

oh!i was craving for mcd for some unknown reason dat time too!n she was kind enough to teman me eat mcd(while waiting for the heavy down pour to stop)!hehe


so in return of her super kindness...i decided to walk n teman her shopping in jusco!XD

thus..this was how our 'date' started!haha





shot 1 :

see..we walked all the way there k? cz no bus wana take us dere :(
bt nvmla..we get to camwhore under her automatic shanghai-themed umbrella while walking on the road!haha

i know!

dat sounds crazy rite?hehe i guess we made a few car drivers turred their head around n give us the wat-the-look! get wat i mean??!

like : O.o??!

ya.this look! :P


dats nt all!haha

we wanted to make it smth like a girls outing so ah tiau suggested dat we should snap more pic n be vain together-gether! hahahha





shot 2 :

i wana buy sunnie!! XD

we tried on some sunnies n illegaly snap some vain picture wif the sunnie..hehehe




shot 3 :

another one!hehe
mischivious + vain = us! haha







shot 4 :

believe it or nt? she suggested u s to snap pic in the toilet!haha

n...i agree!!lol

after all the window shopping the sky started pouring again.... so v had no choice but to tae our dinner dere before going home...

so wats for dinner dat nite?
its... the egg house! where egg is their basic ingredient!:)




her ommelette fried rice! i love the way they put it! so cute!!hehe





my teppanyaki chicken donburi!hehe its nice n the portion is kinda big..forced myself to finish it cz dun1 to waste n ended up bloated like crazy...hahaha


finished dinner n hoped for rain to stop.. bt instead it became heavier!!! it was kinda late already so we had no choice but to run under the rain to the nearest bus stop..

oh my! superly wet n it sort of started to flood already! so cold n shivering while waiting for the bus...haiz!

although we had to run under the rain,shivered to death n all.. i stil enjoyed myself that day! it was suppose to b a kesian trip to sentral to purchase bus ticket then go home..but she made a twist in my plan n we ended up having a lot of fun instead! thx ah tiau!!!(if u r reading my blog)lol... cant wait to hang out wif u again :)


...................................................................................

p/s: while we were window shopping! i got attracted to some accessories shop n went in. wanted to buy some hair thing to tie bun wan..but do not know how to use it..lol

the sales girl was being kind dat she wanted to demo it for me wif condition dat i lend her my hair to demo..haha

bt the funny thing happened was when she saw me tying my hair like this...


top view







side view
that she gt all excited n started questioning me how i tie it and all!!ROFL
she even ask her collegue to come over to take a look n ask me to teach them..haha
bt...
isnt she suppose to b pro in hair styling n hair do??lol... cz i feel dis hairstyle is like kinda nirmal d mer..like u see it everywhere n even in the magazines rite??hahaha
i could nt help it but to feel freaky(cz the way she stare at me n questioned me) n at the same time laughing in silence deep inside my soul! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment