Sunday, November 14, 2010

little renovation on the blog :)

i noe. i noe. im stil having finals...


but i dun hav the mood to study now..give me a break before i break into pieces... can?


did a lil renovation to the blog... yea..lil as in tiny puney little reno only :)


oh! im a churper now! XD i like their cute bird logo!!hehe


then i hav added a traffic thing on the side.. just for the fun of it.haha


................................................................................................







and oh oh oh!!!! im on twitter now!!




so go ahead n follow me in twitter!hehe

u can check out my random thought dere too!hehe


im actually super new in there..
(as u can see currently having only 3tweets,2following,1follower,0list)
yea..3,2,1,0!lol

p/s: in case you cant see the pic above, search my name : daphne or daphneauhere. u willl be able to find me there :)

c u dere! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment