Saturday, September 11, 2010

tour around my little new teritory

WELCOME to my new teritory! :)




see the yellow building above? yup.this is my new place :) this is the place where im gona spend most of my time in for this sem..and hopefully for those coming sems...

pls pls pls..i wana stay here..pls dun shoo me away XD

.

.

so let me bring you around.hehe

at first i dun like the place wan..really wan.. cz i sort of find it lame...like nothing in it. so small and so dirty...haha

but after doing the spring cleaningwith my room mate for the whole house and stay there for almost 2months... i kinda like the place d!

cz we start to adapt to the place...and if you compare with other local uni's hostel...our hostel is like way better... plus its convenient here too.

what u want also got.lol

u wan mini market?
poof! we have one downstairs

wan online?
poof! we have internet cafe downstairs plus wifi in the whle hostel!!

wan eat chinese food?
poof! just cross the road. n u will see tonnes of them!

maybe you say u wan chinese vegetarian food..
sounds like impossible?
haha..poof! we have not 1,not 2 but 3 or more vegtarian shop across the road!!!

what else do you want? u tell me?lol

so came to think of it, my hostel not bad rite?hehe

.

.

.................................................................................................

still not convince? oklo...i take you in to have a look, yes?

lets go!
.
.



my table! mine mine mine!muahaha...

actually each of us were given a study table in the living room. so dis is mine lor...

opsy!i should show you how the living room looks like first,right?haha
.

.

.

so here you go! the living room! see..the floorsquenky clean eh..after all the sweeping and moping :)

ya ya..dun question me about the tables arrangement...when we first came in, all the tables were arranged facing the wall...then after two months...this is what happen.. everyone tend to move their table to the place the want it to be..maybe its like a feng shui place to study for them kua?haha...just kidding! :P

.


.


.


oh! in case you din see the first picture carefully and notice every single details of it...
i have lots and lots of plug beside my study table!! and im happy with it!! *jump up high*
although i do realise that i might risk myself for getting electric shock while studying...=.=
but think of it, i can charge hp, charge laptop/netbook while studying..and also ber-facebook while studying :)
and if my destiny happen to say that im suppose to die of electric shock, they too bad for me d ler... or maybe if i din die, i can get a free punk hairstyle plus free tanning on my face! worth it right, no?
ok.cut the crap.continue the journey...


.


.


so dis is the balcony..yes we have a balcony here for us to hang our clothes after washing them. dont be jealous, although i know u will :P

but due to 5 ppl stayingin a house and we have only 4 miserable string/land yard or whatever its called, finding a space to hang your clothes outside is like spotting a miserable needle in the sand...or was it sea? whatever ler.. basically its miserable..ok?

.


.


this is the place we use to brush teeth la..wash our face la...do facial la... ok ok. we din do any facial before la..or was it only me..mayb my housemate got la..but anyway, u faham fahamla k?hehe

.



.


.


our long long shoe rack! guess the uni admin knows that we girls owns lots of shoes. u know girls and shoes are like good friends :)
dun have to strain your eyes, none of my shoes are here.haha
cz photos was taken right before i leave my hostel so all my shoes were kept safely in my room :)

guess how many shoes i brought along?haha
.
.
.
....................................................................
so are satisfied? wana take a look at my room? yes? no?
if yes, please continue to scroll down..
if no, just click the top right X button and sayonara! :P
.
.
.
so...u must be wondering whats in my room?
.
.
.
treasure of course!
what treasure?
.
.
tadaa! FOOD!!!! lol.......can you imagine? we spare a cupboard just to store food in it.lol
and look carefully... how we store our fruits!haha
creative le me n my roommate....haha
the amount of food we buy is definitely more than the amount of food that we can take in..haha
.
.
close up! see! now u believe me or not :P
p/s: photos was taken about 2 months ago. but we still couldn't manage to finish up everything till now.hahahaha


.


.




.


next...
.
.
.
this is our double decker bed :)
guess which one is mine..hehe
.
.
.
definitely the one with loads and loads of moo moo cow is my bed.hehe
.
.
.




plus my pink mini mouse mini bolster!

dont you think the moo moo cow is adorable?hehe
so when i combine both of them together, they just make me happy!
so when i see them before i sleep, i will definately be happy and have lots of weet dreams, yes?hehe
...............................................
so i guess thats all for now... g2g continue studying d...before i FAIL WITH FLYING COLOURS! hahaha
till then...
sayonara! yoi ichi-nichi o! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment